Tuesday 21 July 2009

Flummuxed.....

I collected my parcel last night from Amy (it's a good job, as I'm not sure it would have survived the post!) I had a clear idea of what I thought Amy might have created in my head, as I know her practice and jumped to conclusions. There was also a little note on the box saying how I could touch it, and mentioned string. This is why I was flummuxed when I opened it!
I looked at it for a while, then wrote down all the elements I liked or that I found interesting about it. This has lead me onto an idea, which I started playing with last night, and meant I was still experimenting three hours later! It's good to have something different to work on and tax my brain in a completely different direction.
This is a snippet of Amy's piece, which I hope to take forward....

Helaina

www.helainasharpley.co.uk