Thursday 23 July 2009

still not sure....

Thank you for the encouragement Robin, and yes you're right, my everyday practice is always focussed on the end saleable product, and although it is always a creative process, the piece is determined by the customer.
So, last night I tried to resolve my issues with what I'd started. But this really just involved looking and changing the composition around. I was missing some materials (as I'm working at home on it, not at the studio - one of the following artists (Samantha Bryan, is in the same studio building as me, so I can't risk having it at the studio, just in case she sees it.) So I need to take some more things home today to see if that solves my problem. I'm also struggling with keeping within the size guidelines, I prefer to work big, so I keep having to remind myself to keep it to a postable size!

Helaina
www.helainasharpley.co.uk