Wednesday 5 August 2009

Whitby reporting in...

Hello from Whitby!

Enjoying a nice cold beer in a cyber cafe and thought i'd report in.

Started at the beginning of the week gathering my thoughts and ideas on my response to Parcel, busy exploring different mediums and being free in this. Got loads at this stage and I will be homing "it" into a completed piece soon.

I have had moments where my head has been bursting with ideas, which as been at times a little overwhelming. It is impacting on my time here as what I am seeing and experiencing is in some way connecting with the parcel - sometimes very spookily!

Surprising connections everywhere!

.....Mean while to Parcel himself who is having a whale of a time!.....
He has enjoyed a walks on the beach, a ride on a donkey and the hedonistic play on the "tu-penny" slot machines, copious amounts of icecream and ginger beer!

Karen

www.kaboodledesign.co.uk