Monday 3 August 2009

The "WOW!" factor.

Andrew Warburton has not been doing his job properly and as the unofficial photographer for Karen’s pass the parcel, he is belatedly letting you have a sneaky peek at the unwrapping of the parcel from Helaina.

At this point I would just like to say that it was by pure coincidence that I gate crashed Karen’s opening of the parcel at Sainsbury’s cafe, honest. There was a collective “wow!” that came from us once the parcel was opened. I had a hard time keeping my initial impressions to myself as this was Karen’s moment and I was just an intruder. Here is the photographic record that I took so that you can enjoy it as well.




Just in case you were wondering what was in the other parcel, I can reveal that it was this….











I hope that the next pass the parcellers have as much fun as we both had unwrapping it in Sainsbury's before we were kicked out (other coffee shops are available).

Andrew Warburton http://www.arearugs.co.uk/